MurphysLaww
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Feb 12, 2007
- Messages
- 182
Hadn't thought to post them here.
If you've done any research on building one of these, you'll probably notice the value, quality of equipment, and reasonable price. Set up with access server (menu-based), and a 12U tabletop rack.
I'm not looking to make a killing, really only get paid for the time I spend cleaning, configuring, and making custom cabling to make them convenient for you to use in your certification endeavors. Generally mine sell for the same amount as others without access servers/or racks. It comes down to "what is your time worth" :
CCNP Rack - 1841's, 3560's, 3550's (based on the INE CCIE rental racks)
CCNA/CCNP Rack - 1841's, 3550's:
CCNA base rack - 1721's,1751's, 2950G enhanced image switches.
I'll have an upgraded CCNA rack w/2950G's and 2611's capable of IPv6 in a couple days.
If you've done any research on building one of these, you'll probably notice the value, quality of equipment, and reasonable price. Set up with access server (menu-based), and a 12U tabletop rack.
I'm not looking to make a killing, really only get paid for the time I spend cleaning, configuring, and making custom cabling to make them convenient for you to use in your certification endeavors. Generally mine sell for the same amount as others without access servers/or racks. It comes down to "what is your time worth" :
CCNP Rack - 1841's, 3560's, 3550's (based on the INE CCIE rental racks)
CCNA/CCNP Rack - 1841's, 3550's:
CCNA base rack - 1721's,1751's, 2950G enhanced image switches.
I'll have an upgraded CCNA rack w/2950G's and 2611's capable of IPv6 in a couple days.
Last edited: