Ccityinstaller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol....

Current employer.
And I am no thief.
That title is yours and yours alone.
Since you deny it I would love to see the receipts of where you got those chips you just sold and or current pictures of the loaned cpus.
You didn't try to sell your wares in the DC FS/FT forum because we all know you in there.

M33p is his own person. I never asked him to do anything.

Your name being dirty is not my doing. You always have an excuse for why you did something but that's all they ever are...

And get my name right.

Patriot out.

Lol....

Current employer.
And I am no thief.
That title is yours and yours alone.
Since you deny it I would love to see the receipts of where you got those chips you just sold and or current pictures of the loaned cpus.
You didn't try to sell your wares in the DC FS/FT forum because we all know you in there.

M33p is his own person. I never asked him to do anything.

Your name being dirty is not my doing. You always have an excuse for why you did something but that's all they ever are...

And get my name right.

Patriot out.

Not sure what in the hell you are talking about. I have sold quite a bit of stuff in the FS forums, look through the link to my heat you posted;)..I wasn't aware you were back working there. I can shoot their HR/Loss Prevention/Security an email with the relevant information if you'd like. They can decide if you were allowed to remove the CPUs in question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back