CCityinstaller will be MIA..

ccityinstaller

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
4,237
Hey guys,

I've decided to do a clean full install on my new WD 1TB Black that has been watching me from the work bench for the last 5 days...

I was going to clone my WD 640GB, but do to a good ole Win 7 activation error, it problably isn't the best idea....

I have a whole system sitting here that was going to run SMP and house my spare 8800GTS, but the cpu is no good and I don't have the funds to get another AM3 cpu:mad:..

Cliff Notes of the Rant:
1. CCityinstaller X6 is going to be offline
2. I love new hardware but activation sucks
3. Brand new rig that could be Foldin for the [H]orde is sitting idle..

 
Hey guys,

I've decided to do a clean full install on my new WD 1TB Black that has been watching me from the work bench for the last 5 days...

I was going to clone my WD 640GB, but do to a good ole Win 7 activation error, it problably isn't the best idea....

I have a whole system sitting here that was going to run SMP and house my spare 8800GTS, but the cpu is no good and I don't have the funds to get another AM3 cpu:mad:..

Cliff Notes of the Rant:
1. CCityinstaller X6 is going to be offline
2. I love new hardware but activation sucks
3. Brand new rig that could be Foldin for the [H]orde is sitting idle..


I'm sorry to hear that, but I hope you get back online soon though. Why are you reinstalling everything on your Thuban rig? When stuff works, I tend to leave it alone.
 
Back
Top