• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

@CCity

o, its just CCity rudely enough turning his shit back on a few days before he get mowed by me....just delaying the Inevitable...
 
o, its just CCity rudely enough turning his shit back on a few days before he get mowed by me....just delaying the Inevitable...

Never gonna happen...I finally found that gremlin you airmailed here and killed him for good...Also keep your eyes on my PPD on the next two weeks...;)

 
uhh oooo, seceret weapoN !?!?! time for some b0rgs of my own i guess....
 
Never gonna happen...I finally found that gremlin you airmailed here and killed him for good...Also keep your eyes on my PPD on the next two weeks...;)


What ya got planned? Please do tell as inquiring minds would like to know! :)
 
They are such big afterburners....Toooo the Mooooon! lol...I told you that you would never pass me, even back over a year ago when I was helping you get more serious into F@H vs your ole BOINC stomping grounds..


O i still want to come for you, these AB's cant last you too long.....either that or i really need to find some borgs worth doing :D
 
Back
Top