• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

CCC Profile Display Arrangement

dizolit

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 13, 2010
Messages
222
I've set up my CCC to have 3 profiles:

Eyefinity -> self explanatory
Desktop Extended -> taskbar is on middle screen (2, primary screen), extended left (monitor 1) and right (monitor 3)
Big TV -> switches to the hdmi input which goes to my big lcd in the living room

The problem: whenever I switch to Desktop Extended, the arrangement becomes 2, 3, 1 so that I have to go into CCC and switch it to 1, 2, 3 every time I change profiles to Desktop Extended. I've tried clicking "save all CCC settings" in profile manager for the profile before saving, but it didn't work. The other profiles (Eyefinity and Big TV) work fine.

Anybody know how to fix it so the display arrangement is correct when I switch profiles?
 
Need more details:

What GPU's
What CCC/ Drivers?
How is it wired?

I was having issues with the same thing in a similar thread: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1512752

Ultimately, I ended up ripping out the 4350 and using a spare laptop to push the HDTV. I then uninstalled CCC, did a driver sweep and reinstalled my 10.4 drivers (BFBC2, you know?)

I had the same issues, but I noticed that when I clicked the "Save all CCC Settings" button to save my profile, CCC wanted to uncheck one of my displays. After catching that and rechecking all the boxes, I haven't had any issues.

Hope that helps. If not, post the requested info and I'll see if I can help.

-Wicked
 
Sorry, I didn't see you had your card listed in sig when I typed my response, thus my assumption you were using multiple video cards.

I'd check that CCC is actually saving all settings as I state in my previous post.

Good luck,
-Wicked
 
wicked_chicken has a good point, a couple times I've had to make sure all settings were checked when saving a profile instead of just 1 or 2 of my monitors.

I'd also suggest to make sure the EDID is being used properly by grabbing Powerstrip and inspecting the registry cached EDID and making sure that the computer isn't identifying the monitors as Generic PnP ones. Also go to the monitor manufacturer site and see if they have a .inf driver, but no one has told me if those ideas worked so.. try it out :)
 
Back
Top