• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ccc does not have Overdrive

SpeedyVV

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Sep 14, 2007
Messages
4,210
I finally got an ATI box based on the 875G chipset... yes I know about no 7.1 over hdmi.

But the question I have is that in ccc, I do not see the Overdrive. I looked in both the advanced and basic.

Is there somethng I need to enable?
 
did you hook the 2 extra pins up on the power connector? there is a 6 pin and 8 pin connector
 
I finally got an ATI box based on the 875G chipset... yes I know about no 7.1 over hdmi.

But the question I have is that in ccc, I do not see the Overdrive. I looked in both the advanced and basic.

Is there somethng I need to enable?

875g chipset? ati? intel?
 
875g chipset? ati? intel?


lol seriously? you are asking this question? Nvidia uses i and a for their chipsets.. ATI uses G GX X FX.. not to mention nvidia only has HDMI w/ passthrough audio support on the 8000/9000 series chipsets..


so after that little learning lession.. its the new ATI 785G chipset that was just released about 2 weeks ago.. basicly an updated 780g chipset with the new HD4200 IGP and am3/ddr3 support..


if you are trying to enable overdrive to mess with the onboard igp.. then yes there should be something in the bios that you have to enable for it.. i cant remember exactly what it is.. but ill look in my bios in the morning after i swap out my psu's..
 
Last edited:
So that we know its not a Nvidia chipset, is it an ATI, Intel, or Via chipset?

875G = Intel chipset
785G = ATI chipset
 
So that we know its not a Nvidia chipset, is it an ATI, Intel, or Via chipset?

875G = Intel chipset
785G = ATI chipset

so i wasn't a retard this time. OP had a typo. i think he ment to put 785g, not 875g.
 
Sorry you are correct I ment to say 785G.

So I have to go into the BIOS and look for a "Overdrive" setting? I will look, and ty.
 
Back
Top