• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

CCC Color Correction Curve!

OrAnGe

Gawd
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
778
I've just moved from an 8800GTX to an ATI 5870.

I think I have everything setup in the CCC except one thing is bothering me.

The color correction curve graph does not have points on it that allow me to adjust it myself.

I absolutely need that graph so I can move the bottom left point up a bit on the graph so I can see things in blacks on my Westinghouse 37W3. Moving gamma / brightness / contrast does not move the line how I need it moved so I can actualy see things in the dark areas!

This is pretty much a deal breaker for me if there is no way to adjust this. I may have to send this back and wait for the GT300 if I can't get this working.

So ... is there a way to adjust the graph myself? I'm tearing my hair out here.

Rivatuner doesn't work in 3d for me. The graph does work on the desktop. Powerstrip doesn't have a graph.
 
Ok I also have discovered another problem.

Whenever I alt tab my brightness.. etc changes. When I tab back into my games... It's dark. When I leave a game my desktop color is off too... I have to keep going back into the CCC then it automatically gets my color settings back.

So alt tabbing screws the color up. Leaving a game screws the color up...

Anyone know how to solve this?
 
Last edited:
Problem Fixed.

Like an idiot... I found out the obvious. If I would've played with the contrast / brightness enough I would've realized I could achieve what I wanted with just those two controls.

Brights up to 28 ish. Contrast down to 85ish. Achieves about the same as taking out the middle point and moving the bottom left up.. while maintaining the contrast portion of the line's postion. blah blah.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top