• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

CBR_ hits 3 million

alan2308

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2008
Joined
Dec 13, 2005
Messages
4,110
Congrats to CBR_ on hitting 3 Million points. WTF!!!


 
CONGRATS on the folding stone CBR_ (err.., I mean milestone) of 3x million pernts. I've been tryin to get there myself, the only minor complication is I need to make 2.5x million pernts first (always some kinda' complication :rolleyes:)

FOLD ON!

 
Grats on your milestone Onward to 5m, 10m and beyond!

 
Back
Top