• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Catleap parts?

LigTasm

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Jul 29, 2011
Messages
7,497
Hey everyone. Looking for some place that might have PCB's and parts for catleap 27" monitors. I sold one to a guy back in october and it apparently just blew up, smoke and fire came out. I'm trying to help him track down a way to repair it. It is still under warranty but he would have to send it back to me and I would have to ship it to Korea to get it fixed, the cheapest shipping I can find is over $150 for that and I am not going to pay half the price of the screen to get it fixed months after the sale.

Does anyone know of an online shop that might have some components for it? It was a white model which is slightly different than the 2b/2c that I have seen taken apart.
 
Back
Top