Catching Laptops With Your Butt

hum, wonder if any of them ever though to stay in the closet.
 
is it bad that i was noticing how accurately he was throwing them
and whats with ALL of them wearing spandex?
 
I can't believe that it took two pages for this comment: I bet he'd be VERY popular in prison.
 
There are sure a lot of homophobes here lol

I thought it was kinda dumb, and really weird. but gay?
 
It might have actually been funny if it played at more than 1 frame per second. Very choppy and jerky. Also, very gay. I should the new Apple commercial.
 
Just imagine if this wasn't fake, those would be some sore asses.

I bet this would be a popular exercise at a retirement center.

"Grandpa, your hemorrhoids are falling out."
"Toss me the laptop!"
 
Funny... Yet oddly enough, I feel no desire to purchase the advertised product.
 
Leave it to Steve....

Well, I guess this is what gay porn is. :eek:
 
I'm surprised at the amount of GAY comments... give it up, it's just a silly viral ad.
I'm more surprised that there have already been a couple of "FAKE" comments.

This isn't Youtube, people. I figured hardforum was home to people who are intelligent enough to realize that this is an advertisement meant to be humorous and of course you can't catch a laptop in your ass like that. I also figured that people would be decent enough to keep their homophobia to themselves but maybe I'm guilty of having more faith in people than they deserve.
 
As if we didn't know wrestlers aren't gay, this definitely proves it...

BTW, what if they used a MacBook Air or a Moto RAZR lol
 
Wow, I'm at a loss of words.

Look at the shadows on the playground in slow motion. (at around 1:13 or so.) Notice anything?
 
Back
Top