My screen froze and i had to reset the pc. When Windows came back, the resolution was the lowest and this warning came up

Now why would Catalyst suddenly stop working like this? I mean, i haven't installed anything on this computer for the past two weeks and everything was running fine.
I really don't want to format my system and i know that there is a risk if i uninstall this driver and just install another one i might get a worse performance.
Should i try to repair it at the ATI Catalyst Install Manager?
Any advice is appreciated

Now why would Catalyst suddenly stop working like this? I mean, i haven't installed anything on this computer for the past two weeks and everything was running fine.
I really don't want to format my system and i know that there is a risk if i uninstall this driver and just install another one i might get a worse performance.
Should i try to repair it at the ATI Catalyst Install Manager?
Any advice is appreciated
Last edited: