• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Catalyst on MacBook Pro (Bootcamp)

slaWter

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 11, 2006
Messages
128
Hey

I use Bootcamp for Mac OS X and XP Pro on my MBP. One reason I use XP is gaming. I still have the Apple ATI display drivers installed.

Is it possible to use newer Catalyst drivers from ati.com? Has anyone tested this?

Thanks
 
The apple drivers are pretty good right now. I get lower performance with the omega drivers than the ones they provided (which is shocking, really).

I'd stick with the apple drivers until the real bootcamp is released, but I'm sure someone on here might try it.
 
Back
Top