• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Catalyst Crew Driver Feedback Form - Link

hammerforged

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 23, 2012
Messages
1,092
Just wanted to post a link to the AMD Catalyst Crew Driver Feedback Form. For those of you that have wide spread issues the best way to get these problems fixed is for AMD to know about them. We need to get some better drivers and this is the best way to do it. Let them know : )

http://www.amdsurveys.com/se.ashx?s=5A1E27D27E29B0E3
 
Last edited:
I remember doing this for my 5770 and the driver issues I had until I ended up editing the BIOS. Lol. It was not easy finding this link for me for some reason.

This should be a standard sticky.
 
Back
Top