Sep 28, 2004 #1 M MISMCSA 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Sep 6, 2001 Messages 2,193 What is this addition to the Cat 4.9s? What extra features does it have?
Sep 28, 2004 #2 M MISMCSA 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Sep 6, 2001 Messages 2,193 Somebody here has to know something. Anyone wanna fill me in?
Sep 29, 2004 #3 B Brent_Justice Moderator Joined Apr 17, 2000 Messages 17,755 http://www.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NjU4
Sep 29, 2004 #5 1 133 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Feb 14, 2004 Messages 1,607 from what i heard the control center sucks.
Sep 29, 2004 #6 W Worldhammer Limp Gawd Joined Aug 22, 2004 Messages 426 No matter what I did I could't make it work. Had to just go with the panel instead. Driver Cleaner in safe mode made no difference. Guess I have to wait for 4.10
No matter what I did I could't make it work. Had to just go with the panel instead. Driver Cleaner in safe mode made no difference. Guess I have to wait for 4.10