• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

CATALYST AI Optimizations Poll

What setting do you have CATALYST AI set at for gaming?

  • CATALYST AI Disabled

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • CATALYST AI Standard (Low) (Default Setting)

    Votes: 13 44.8%
  • CATALYST AI Advanced (High)

    Votes: 9 31.0%

  • Total voters
    29

Brent_Justice

Moderator
Joined
Apr 17, 2000
Messages
17,755
For all people who are running the latest drivers and CCC that have the option to change the CATALYST AI slider what settings do you use for gaming (not benchmarking).

CATALYST AI Disabled
CATALYST AI Standard (Low) (Default Setting)
CATALYST AI Advanced (High)
 
Question Brent (or anyone reading this first)

Is it even available to ATi users yet?
I thought we are still using cat 4.9s and it comes with cat 4.10s
(and yes i'm running CCC)
or is there a new CCC and just didn't see it
 
I'm wondering the same thing. I hadn't heard of it being available yet. I just re-downloaded the latest 4.9 with CCC and I'm not seeing the AI tab.
 
I thought that the AI mode hasn't come out yet. It's not in my control panel anyway.
 
I use the omega 4.10 Beta's and they have the AI option. I turn AI off. I can't stand it. It looks like hell even on low when I'm playing CS. The shimmering is gone with the AI off. AF quality looks like what it should be. I'm finally really satisfied with this card. Before the AF quality didn't even look as good as my old GF3. It was terrible.
 
What is the difference between low and high technically? What does the driver do differently?
 
tranCendenZ said:
What is the difference between low and high technically? What does the driver do differently?


It just does more shader replacements and performance tweaking,
 
Back
Top