catalyst 5.2 x64 drivers

vage

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 10, 2005
Messages
3,038
I am gonna be installing windows xp pro x64 and I am just getting all of my drivers on my external HD before I do. I see that ATI has the catalyst 5.4 drivers for x64 but do they have the 5.2 ones?
 
I've tried all the Catalyst drivers and 5.2s are the ones that work the best for me. But maybe because they are on 64 the 5.4s will be better.
 
vage said:
I've tried all the Catalyst drivers and 5.2s are the ones that work the best for me. But maybe because they are on 64 the 5.4s will be better.



I am using the 5.4's in XP64...no problems to report of in Q3A, D3, FC, FS2004, BF:V, and even GLQuake runs nicely...

Only trick was the control panel won't install until after you install the main driver, reboot, then install the control panel only by going into the subdirectory and running it's own setup.exe....not a big deal.
 
Back
Top