catalyst 11.8 and eyefinity

ColdCrow

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
289
I'm trying to recreate my eyefinity preset. I create the group however both my right and left monitors are blurry and not arranged correctly, like if I was in a game. When I try to arrange the monitor order catayst asks which monitor displays blue and all 3 monitors turn blue when it asks. This is crazy, I have created eyefinity groups before with other catalyst versions. Any suggestions? Should I restore to 11.7 just to create my presets?
 
I downgraded to 11.7, now when I create eyefinity group, it just duplicates all 3 monitors instead of extending it across 3 like eyefinity should.
 
did you uninstall the drivers and reboot before reinstalling the new drivers?
 
I believe I have fixed the issue. 11.8 did not seem to work correctly, I would suggest using 11.7. Make sure the card using display port is only active and then try to create the eyefinity group.
 
Back
Top