Cat6.4 with the 'Chuck' patch?

Can you use the Chuck patch with the 6.4 drivers? The official name of the patch is "Beta 6.3 Catalyst for Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - aka The Chuck Patch" - that seems to indicate that the patch is a modified 6.3. I'd be leery of using it on the 6.4 drivers until I hear otherwise.
 
tornadotsunamilife said:
I believe the 'patch' is actually a special set of drivers.

But are the Chuck drivers linked up with the regular 6.3 so that they only work with 6.3 or can they also be used with the 6.4? At least for me, the answer is unclear right now so I'm avoiding 6.4 until ATI or other users provide some feedback. Anyone using the Chuck patch with 6.4? Does AA + HDR work?
 
The 6.4 drivers have more problems than they are worth. Use 6.3 and be happy.
 
Stick with the Catalyst 6.3 drivers. No reason to update to the 6.4's just because they're newer.
 
Back
Top