• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cat 6A in Flat with Various Sizes?

  • Thread starter Deleted member 233889
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 233889

Guest
Has anyone seen Cat 6A in flat yet, pre-built, at various lengths?

I've tried a couple vendors and they all have Cat 6 flats, but I've got a couple spots where there's a hot mess of cables and I want the better shielding and protection. It's 5/5e in there now, I could go Cat 6 flat now but I never want to do this again.
 
Back
Top