cat 6 RJ45 connectors

Cudenver

Weaksauce
looking for some cat6 RJ45 connectors that actually clip in and are good quality
was going to get the monoprice ones but they have too many bad reviews.
any suggestion would be great.
thanks.

EZ-RJ45 came very highly recommended to me.

But here in the UK I couldn't find any at a acceptable price so took a gamble with some cat6 connectors off ebay with a load bar (similar to this http://www.cablenet.co.uk/cgi-bin/list.pl?Sku=22_2100). Use a cheapish crimp tool with these and so far haven't had a single problem with any crimps I have made.

Best to use premade cables where ever possible though.

looking for some cat6 RJ45 connectors that actually clip in and are good quality
was going to get the monoprice ones but they have too many bad reviews.
any suggestion would be great.
thanks.

Hrm, I have the Monoprice RJ45's and haven't had any problems.

There were just so many bad reviews. but if you say they are good. I guess they must be.

Remember, people rarely take the time to go back to a website, log in, and post about how average or usable a product is. People are much more likely to post bad experiences. Just taking a quick look, it appears all the connectors have 70+% reviews. I say go for it, its like $9 for a bag of 100.

Leviton 8p8c connectors have always worked as designed; I've been using them for 13+ years. Easy to crimp on, no faulty pins that I can remember, and crimp holds jacket well. You can get them at Home Depot. Or find a place online and purchase them. I've heard that Panduit 8p8c connectors are also good, but I've never used them.

Back