• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cat 12.1a Preview and BF3

hardmacksmith

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
May 18, 2000
Messages
1,985
Finally! The lockon icons work in trifire-eyefinity mode!

But they broke the HUD Centering... atleast some progress!

Just thought I would share.
 
Well I spoke too soon, working last night and I changed some AA settings and turned on Hydravision so I could use the desktop and it broke again, changed settings back and disabled and then uninstalled HV and now its still broke.

Of note the HUD centering did not work when my lock on icon WAS working... so that is something of note.
 
I had a considerable increase in performance with these over the 11.11b's with my 6970 CFX. No more stuttering in BF3 with AA, as well as a 5% increase in fps in BF3, and a ~600 point jump in 3dmark 11.
15-30% increase in fps in MW3 also.

I approve.
 
Slowly but surely these drivers will become great, happy to see ATI doing their job.

sig.jpg
 
wow! upgraded the drivers and screen went blank. My computer wont allow me to install the driver update Brent said to use. Had to do a system restore :(
 
Last edited:
Back
Top