Cat 10.1 + EyeFinity + Crossfire

magoo

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
14,700
Simply put..............

Does 10.1 support (or utilize) CrossfireX in EyeFinity???

I'm not seeing anywhere where it's listed.
I am guessing ONLY the 9.12 Hotfix has this????

I am wondering if anyone can actually give me an answer.............or a beta that I might try other than the 9.12 HF.

Thanks.:p
 
As I suspected.

What a dumb-ass move.

As a common sense type, I would think that things in one software package that were GOOD would transfer into the next month's package.......OBVIOUSLY I was wrong.:eek:
 
yea alot of things they do make no sense. the term hotfix implies a patch, not a driver revision. driver sets are supposed to add features not take them away. first cross fire, now monitor sleep mode. god knows what else isnt working properly. the problem is ati is well known for moronic driver coding. the person in charge of their drivers must be a relative of someone high up, because anyone that keeps releasing drivers like this should have been fired long ago. they might wanna hire some nvidia people to hold their freaking hand while they put a stable driver set together that uses all of the functions of the cards. im suprised no one has launched a class action suit regarding this type of crap. as much as i like AMD they really need to get their heads out of their asses.i can understand glitches in new technology, but they simply have yet to produce a stable fully working driver for the 5xxx cards....
 
Back
Top