• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

castlevania sotn 200.06 % help .03 missing

Firebomb

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
1,692
I cant find it for the life of me. I have it on playstation and im at 200.03 on there to lol. what am I missing and is there like 3 rooms im missing then if I am .03 off?
 
Hidden room, I'm guessing. Did you do the tunnel thing to get the Jewel Sword?
 
You'll have to jump into every crevice, even overhead to get the spots. Mine was missing the tiniest spot and I found it was a little space behind a "stalagtite" in the upside down caverns. I finally got it, though. I think I'll re-start this one again.
 
I tried hard to max out the % in SOTN but didn't get anywhere close. Props to you for getting so close.
 
Did you get the tops of caverns that are only accessible by dashing against a hill in wolf form? (Bat form or human form doesn't work).
 
It's the reverse cavern. It's where the underground cavern is in the normal castle, so it's at the top of the inverted castle. The water is on the ceiling so bat form can't get up there, human form doesn't register high enough, and wolf form registers full height but the collision box is only half height, so it lets you register right into the ceiling there to get that block of the map cleared.

Anyway, you need to dash the wolf at a ramping slope and jump, the momentum gives the wolf enough lift to hit the ceiling.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/937723/3789

Do CTRL-F to look for section "[200]"
The trick I'm referring to is the very last tip in that section.
 
Back
Top