• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Caster wheels under case

Although this product would probably be cheaper and definitely less work. I would probably go to Home Depot buy some caster wheels drill some holes in the bottom of the case and attach them directly to the case.
 
Yeah someone mentioned making your own wooden caster tray and mounting some wheels on the bottom which would work out great.
Would really hate to butcher my Enforcer case =) I could see it now the thin metal buckling and making a hole on the bottom.
 
I wouldnt move a PC on wheels unless the floor surface is absolutely smooth and the wheels are hitch free.
Small bumps can cause movement, loosen a connection or allow dust to work into a connection.

I used to take my PC to LAN parties years ago and it wasnt until I stopped doing this that I realised just how unstable it made my PC.
Thats careful handling and placing it on a car seat, not in the boot.
PCs dont like being moved, make it least stressful method if you have to do it.
 
Back
Top