Cases

sl1982

Limp Gawd
Anyone have any recommendations on a case that can either fit a triple rad in the top of the case or the very bottom venting out the side?

The Silverstone TJ07 is a popular choice. I have a triple rad mounted in the top of my Coolermaster Cosmos S so that's an option as well. You will lose the use of the first couple of drive bays though.

apart from the cases mentioned already... you can fit big rads in some of the big lian-li cases like the v1200 etc. or the danger den acrylic tower cases can fit big rads in the side, they have a double sized tower too which can fit like 2 quads and a triple lol

Thanks guys. Im thinking of lian li. Like aluminum cases and their build quality is phenomenal

I just put a triple rad in the top of my p182, just can't use the top 2 5.25 bays, still leaves 2 open though for drives. I took the hdd tray out below the 5.25" bays and put my res there. I put the hdd's in the bottom cage, down in the section of case that houses the powersupply. Cut out the top where I mounted the 3 120mm fans on the rad and cut a 10.5" x 10.5" window in the side panel and put in mesh.

Back