cases with laptop optical drive mounts

You could fabricate something like that (from what it looks like in the image). Doesn't look like anything special. For that much money, forget it. A 5.25" bracket and a piece of plastic aren't worth $47. Build one and buy a converter online somewhere for the drive(s). The converters are like $15 last time I was looking at getting one. I know the ones to go from laptop IDE to desktop IDE are like 3 bucks.
 
really looking for a small form factor case that doesn't have the standard 5 1/4 bay but just 1 slim dvd drive bay if that makes sense...
 
What mobo size are you using? If you are after mini-ITX there are a ton of cases with slim DVD drives, such as the Silverstone SUGO series.

For mATX I haven't see too many. The only one I can think of off hand is the Silverstone FT03.
 
What mobo size are you using? If you are after mini-ITX there are a ton of cases with slim DVD drives, such as the Silverstone SUGO series.

For mATX I haven't see too many. The only one I can think of off hand is the Silverstone FT03.

haven't really decided yet. i'd prefer something in the itx category
 
Back
Top