• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cases supporting 240/280mm radiators

Guarana [BAWLS]

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 3, 2001
Messages
1,951
I'm looking to build a new PC and am having a tough time finding a list anywhere of cases that support 140mm or 280mm radiators.

(Plenty of posts or sites talking about a couple specific cases, but no solid lists.)

IE: Corsair has a nice list of Corsair cases that support the H115i, of course... but I don't want to limit myself to their cases... (Even if they are pretty damned nice)
 
Here's a list of Fractal Design cases with 140/280mm rad support:

Core 1300/2300/2500/3300/3500/500
Define R5
Define Nano S
Define S
Define XL R2
Node 804
 
I just ordered a Corsair air 540 because you can put a 280mm rad on the front intake without sacrificing hard drive cages or video card length. Not my first choice aesthetically, but it will do.
 
Check out Caselabs if you've got a flexible budget. They're not cheap, but I just got my first one about a month ago (coming from a Lian-Li) and I doubt I'll ever get rid of it. It's that good.

If you're able to wait and shop around, you can sometimes pick up used ones for a lot less. I grabbed a used S5 from the FS/T forum. These things are so incredibly well built so I had no qualms about buying second hand.
 
Check out Caselabs if you've got a flexible budget. They're not cheap, but I just got my first one about a month ago (coming from a Lian-Li) and I doubt I'll ever get rid of it. It's that good.

If you're able to wait and shop around, you can sometimes pick up used ones for a lot less. I grabbed a used S5 from the FS/T forum. These things are so incredibly well built so I had no qualms about buying second hand.

This.
 
Back
Top