• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cases like the Mozart TX?

Cbone

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 30, 2001
Messages
442
Are there any cases out there like the Thermaltake Mozart TX anymore? If I could track one of those down, I'd buy it, but I haven't had any luck with that route. I'm looking for something roomy enough for an ATX mobo + 980GTX, tall rather than wide and with a square footprint instead of a deep-ass rectangular one or a server cube that's way too big. Anybody have any ideas?
 
Back
Top