Caselabs SFF Case

EQWoody

Limp Gawd
I talked to them today about possibility of a SFF case from Caselabs. Everyone knows that they make some very high end cases. This is what he said.

Hello,

We do have a smaller line of cases in development that will probably be available sometime in June.

Jim Keating

CaseLabs

I can't wait to see what they have in store.

I like their cases, but I can't help but wonder if their idea of SFF is something in the Cosmos / TJ11 range...

I like their cases, but I can't help but wonder if their idea of SFF is something in the Cosmos / TJ11 range...

yeah well, Jim is a great guy who really listens to the consumer. I think he will get it right.

As long as it's not another 25+L miniITX case I might be interested.

I heard chatter about it...but I'm not convinced their definition of SFF is anything smaller than an ATX mid-tower. If they made something along the lines of my H2gO or smaller, I'd be all over it, if I had the money.

I heard chatter about it...but I'm not convinced their definition of SFF is anything smaller than an ATX mid-tower. If they made something along the lines of my H2gO or smaller, I'd be all over it, if I had the money.

We’ll be sticking with mATX for now.

Best regards,

Jim

Never heard of them

They produce very well made, beast sized cases that can hold multiple large radiators and I think some of them will actually hold 2 very large systems.

All the parts are modular and snap on replaceable - just the thing for running a monster water cooling build.

So if I joke about them making an SFF case, it's like trying to imagine Hummer making an "compact" car.

Compact relative to what?

Back