SOLD -$275! - CaseLabs MAGNUM TH10 Case with Tons of Spares now willing to ship!

roadczar

Limp Gawd
Willing to sell directly. PM me for details.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/202322159997

Willing to ship!

At this point I am not willing to ship / separate this auction.
CaseLabs MAGNUM TH10 Case / Water Cooling Kit / TONS of Spares
  • Enough to complete almost unlimited configuration for your next monster build.
  • Hundreds $$$ in spares alone.
  • Cooler Master R4-C2R-20AC-GP Case Fans
  • Phobya G-Silent 1500rpm Blue LED Case Fans
  • Lamptron Touch Screen Fan High Wattage Controller
1 x MAGNUM TH10 Case
(Color: Black Matte, ATX Layout: Standard, MB Side Door: Ventilated, MB Door Window: None, PSU Side Door: Ventilated, PSU Door Window: None, Top Cover: Standard Ventilated, I/O Panel: USB 2.0/Firewire/Audio (20.00), PCI Backplate: Hex Mesh, HDD Cage Type: Standard (MAC-101))
4 x Fan Mount, Flex-Bay
(Color: Black Matte)
2 x Standard HDD Cage Assy
1 x Caster Kit
2 x PSU Support Bracket
(Color: Black Matte, Orientation: Standard)
2 x Flex-Bay Device Mount - Short
2 x Horizontal Accessory Mount - XL
2 x Small Attachment Plate
1 x Silverstone PSU Spacer
4 x Fan Mount - Std HDD Cage

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Out of curiosity, what will it be replaced with?

(i didn't find any rules within the ebay auctions subforum, if my posting thus is a problem, mods delete this and accept my apologies)

Corsair 400C, Corsair Hydro Series H115i Extreme , x299, 1080ti setup, ... Simplifying my life a bit...

Reactions: Aenra
like this
... Simplifying my life a bit...

Am an S8 + 2 x pedestals owner myself, honestly cannot think of what i could ever replace it with, so was curious; but if you're 'downsizing', yeah, i guess it makes sense then ^^

My best of luck wishes aside, if you want some advice, you might try and broaden your criteria a bit; that chassis can sell, it had the second chamber for all the extra stuff, but it was also thinner than the newer one, allowing for some space saving. Because let's face it, the new Magnum is overkill for no reason. A lot of people would be interested given a right pricing, but i doubt they'd all be in or near Illinois :)

* Damn, 350 bucks? Shit, that's a steal. O.K., you might sell it just fine after all, lol

Last edited:
I no longer have the original packaging so shipping is too much pain. I figure that for this price it will be worth a drive. :) Midwest is the worst place to sell this stuff.

FFS can someone buy this, it triggers me that it's still sitting there! I'd walk all the way to the man if i could, lol, never mind driving :)

Lowered to $300 + shipping! I can't seem to give this thing away. Willing to sell outside of eBay.

Alright, I'll bite. What is shipping to 73013 if I wanted to make a bad decision that I have no room for?

Back