• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

[casecon] 4x140 radiator X2

Hexcode

n00b
Joined
Oct 14, 2010
Messages
1
Hey,
during the time of my visit in denmark I had lots of freetime,
so im decided to create a complety new case.
My plan was it to build two very big radiators inside it, so I looked in many different shops for watercooling and other case things.
After some time I found a very huge radiator made from Phobya, a global company for watercooling. On this radiator you can build four 140mm fans, so it's a 560mm radiator.
I decided to build two of them into one case... internal...
After I installed Google Sketchup, I played a litte while with it and then I tested to build up a very basic sketch of my new case.
I can't explain all things of it, so I only have some pictures from Sketchup for you.
When you click on the pictures you will get a bigger picture.






The case will have two floors, one for the PSU, the radiators and other stuff, the other one ist only for the motherboard/graphicscard.
The walls of the bottom floor should be made out of aluminium, the walls and the lid of the second floor should be made of acrylic glass, so that you can see the main parts.

I think I'm going to build the main frame of the case out of connect fillet and connectors out of the shop of alfer-shop.de

I'm currently searching for sponsors, because it's a very expensive plan and since I am a pupil I can't actualy pay this much for it.

When the first parts are here you get the new pictures of it.

My first sponsor is www.aquatuning.com, they decided to give me some parts of the watercooling, for example the two big radiators.

When there are failures in my english, please write it here ;)
 
Back
Top