• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Case with window and RaptorX

Rhialto

Gawd
Joined
Feb 23, 2004
Messages
565
1st was looking at a clearcoated black case with window but found not many then I found Thermaltake LANBox which thought was cool looking and has the ability to show the RaptorX in action but then found it only accept mATX and I see there is no real enthusiast/gaming board in mATX. Or am I wrong?

So now I want ot know if there is a case that will display the RaptorX so we can see it work?

Thank you for any help.
 
CM Stackers and Tt Armor Jr are huge. 2 x 5¼ would be enough for me.

Thanks for you input.
 
Thanks Blue Fox, I came accross this one a few minutes ago but not my style.

w1retap: those are too big case. Maybe something small like Lian Li PC-A05B but I don't see a window version of it and I would prefer the USB/audio/FW connectors to be front instead of top.

After 2 days, I've almost visited all case manufacturers now... I thought it would be easier to find a case.
 
Back
Top