case with 120mm fans

rersoapw

n00b
I am planning a new setup and am looking for a new case. I don't need the case to have bright shiny lites and windows or funky designs. I just want a case that has at least 2 12cm fans, usb and firewire connections in front, and at least 4 slots for harddrives inside. Any suggestions. Thanks rich

Antec 3700BQE, or AMB.

no firewire port, most cases don't, but u can buy a pci firewire port for cheap somewhere.

wow i didnt even know they started selling those Lian Li's yet. I would get one but $200 is a tad bit steep IMHO, i would get one if it was lower :D

ST|FFY said:
heh i have never even heard of this company b4 but i really like the SST-TJ03 :D how much do these run for?

It's too bad that many people still don't know about SilverStone. This company is full of engineers that have designed/worked on nearly all of Cooler Master's past and present cases (yes, even the CM Stacker). Even though their name is unfamiliar, I am sure almost everybody is familiar with their work when they were still working for Cooler Master under a division named ATCS.

The TJ03 is very nice, but too expensive at around $270 (where can I find lower price?) I guess this is why Cooler Master had to kill off all those ATCS case last year? :rolleyes:

CompMage said:
Yea I might get a stiff branch to the back with this one,

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=11-133-136&DEPA=0

Buddy of mine just resently got this case and I love it. 120mm Front, 120mm Rear.
Plenty room. And compaired to a Lian-Li it's CHEAP. And the fans are really pritty nice.

WOW i really like the look of that, im considering getting an ANTEC for 2x 120mm fans but this solution is much more elegant. Any other opinions on this one?

Back