Case to fit H50 + overclock

ronzza

n00b
Joined
Jan 25, 2011
Messages
1
Hi all,

I am looking for a small case that has good air flow/cooling, as I have an overclocked rig.
It needs to fit:
H50 push/pull config (i5 760@4ghz) on matx board
Radeon 4870
1x DVDRW
2x 3.5 HDD
1x 2.5 SSD

My price range is around £50-60, I have looked at:
NZXT Vulcan - is this good enough?
Coolermaster Elite 360 - is it big enough and enough cooling?
In Win Dragon Slayer - an alternative?
Zalman Z9 plus - bigger, good spec, within price, which i think will be good enough if the above are no good.

Can anyone suggest any other cases?
Thanks in advance.:D
 
well, if you dont buy S.P.A's case i would get the Vulcan, another good case that i like is the cooler master elite 341 4 120mm support also fits long cards if you dont use the bottom hardrive mount
 
That InWin case is mATX btw. The rest are hideous.

Just about any case will do. Just make sure it has a 120mm rear fan.
 
Back
Top