• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Case that allows drive swapping - any suggestions?

rabident

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 29, 2004
Messages
300
Can anyone recommend a case that allows easy drive swapping (SATA drives)?

I want to have multiple OS builds for different tasks and put them on different hard drives... then swap in the drive I want and boot from it. I'm doing it now, but I have to leave the cover off my PC and rearrange power connectors.

It doesn't need to be hot swappable. I had an old Lian-Li case that did it for PATA drives, but the enclosure wasn't ventilated enough for high speed drives. I'll be using multiple single Raptors (no RAID). I only need 1 drive active at a time, so I only really need 1 bay, but with multiple caddies.
 
Back
Top