Case Suggestions/Opinions

Term-X

2[H]4U
Bottom line is that I need a new case; preferably a full-sized / server tower. Not only to deal with space issues but to get a more efficient design, both in cable and internal component management. Air flow design is also something I am looking to as my current mid-size with all its components is generating 46C ambient, despite additional fans. For the time being I will be only using air cooling but in the future, I will probably consider water cooling so the option to expand within the case for that is a plus.

I am looking for some opinions and/or suggestions for a new case and below I am listing some items of interest, some of which I am not able to see in person. So if anyone has any thoughts or personal experiences with them, I'd love to hear about it.

1. Antec Nine Hundred Ultimate Gamer Case
  2. SilverStone TJ09-B (or other variants (eg. colour))
  3. Thermaltake Armor Extreme Edition VA8004BWS (or other variants (eg. colour)
  4. Thermaltake Shark VA7000BWA

Thanks in advance,

T-X

why not a TJ07? it has a damn big interior for a WC setup if you decide to do it later. not the greatest in terms of cooling on air, but not the worst by any sense.

Back