Case Suggestion

warlock

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 26, 2005
Messages
97
I am looking for a case, and I cant seem to find anything that fits the requirements that I have.

I need a mini-tower (2 5 1/4 tops) that will fit a full ATX board (A7N).
I preferr aluminum, but steel is ok.
Its gotta be cheap, I am on a budget here.
It doesnt have to have a power supply, but if it does, its gotta be decent, and at least 300W.
No window is preferred.
Nothing outlandish. A standard case, that isnt screaming bells and whistles.

Im not having much luck.
Bascially, what is happening here, is the SO needs a computer, and I have a A7N and all the trimmings just sitting in a static bag. She wants something that is smallish (IE not huge like my Lite-On) and pretty light so if she wants to move it around, she can. I would rather not have the window so that we can keep it quiet. She doesnt want anything flashy, with the exception of a possible color change.

I was looking at this:
http://www.dealsonic.com/skmssialatxm.html

and noticed that its out of stock, and probably a bit too big. If I can find something just like that, but a little shorter, that would be awesome.

TIA!

warlock
 
http://www.directron.com/directron/spire.html

not sure if youll like any of the spires, they are cheap, never used one myself,

i have a coolermaster and love it, although that one might be too big for her.

antec lanboys are really light , but not small and i think they all have windows. they make a windowless black basic case, but i think its heavier.


goodluck.
 
Thanks guys.

The coolermaster is a bit big, and honestly, its too much chassis for a basic home office box. The spires look ok at a first glance, I am going to go through the list a bit more thoughly to see if there is something that catches My eye.
 
Back
Top