hey there,
I currently have a watercooling rig inside of a Chieftec winner case. While I like the case has its downfalls. Because I put the rad in the front of the case i had to dremel out the drive cages so I could fit the rad. That being said I only have room for 1 hard drive in the 5.25" bays because I have 2 dvd drives and a reservoir.
At first I was looking at the p180 and thinking that i would expand the top 120mm fan to 2 so i could put the rad there but after some thinking (basically being too lazy to dremel the top of the case) and some critisizm of the case by various forums on various websites I decided not to go with the case.
Recently my the n CM Stacker 810 has caught my eye (the 830 looks neat but there is isnt alot of pics of it). I noticed that i could put my radiator in the front (similar to me chieftec) without having to drill anything out (i hope) And it leaves me with extra hard drive bays as well as several 5.25" bays.
If have a couple questions about the stacker 810 for those who own one. Do both side panels come off? Also do you think i could fit a mcres-micro reservoir and a mcp350 mounted on the side of the bay cages?
Lastly does anyone have any other case suggestions?
I currently have a watercooling rig inside of a Chieftec winner case. While I like the case has its downfalls. Because I put the rad in the front of the case i had to dremel out the drive cages so I could fit the rad. That being said I only have room for 1 hard drive in the 5.25" bays because I have 2 dvd drives and a reservoir.
At first I was looking at the p180 and thinking that i would expand the top 120mm fan to 2 so i could put the rad there but after some thinking (basically being too lazy to dremel the top of the case) and some critisizm of the case by various forums on various websites I decided not to go with the case.
Recently my the n CM Stacker 810 has caught my eye (the 830 looks neat but there is isnt alot of pics of it). I noticed that i could put my radiator in the front (similar to me chieftec) without having to drill anything out (i hope) And it leaves me with extra hard drive bays as well as several 5.25" bays.
If have a couple questions about the stacker 810 for those who own one. Do both side panels come off? Also do you think i could fit a mcres-micro reservoir and a mcp350 mounted on the side of the bay cages?
Lastly does anyone have any other case suggestions?