• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Case question and hybird card

Omionous11

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
78
Hey guys,

I currently own the Corsair 230T Windowed-BLUE ATX Mid Tower Case. However I will be probably upgrading too 2x980 ti hybird's. I was just wondering would this case be good enough to just mount both to the top of the case and exhaust threw there ??

If not what is the best cooling case I should get ?? I was thinking about the Corsair Air 540 ??
 
I personally love Corsair cases. I have a 600t Graphite. I was running SLI no problem. Has to large white led fans that come with the case, fits a super huge phanteks cooler (see my sig), plenty of airflow and not a super HUGE case. I like that it's extra wide so you can run all your cabling behind the motherboard.
 
I personally love Corsair cases. I have a 600t Graphite. I was running SLI no problem. Has to large white led fans that come with the case, fits a super huge phanteks cooler (see my sig), plenty of airflow and not a super HUGE case. I like that it's extra wide so you can run all your cabling behind the motherboard.

Yahh I love my corsair case but it's sort of small. It was on a budget build when I bought it. Where would I install the two water coolers from the 980ti in the 600t ??
 
Back
Top