• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Case or die

ColaKills

n00b
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
7
eheh. :)

Im stuck. Im looking for a new case for my amd x2 4400+ I would like some really nice air flow, and ease of use. (window would be nice).. Im up in Canada, and I called a few places.. one place said CM Praetorian is discontinued for the new ones to come in!! whattt?!?!?!. damn.. Stacker is way to damn big, althought its nice.. Lian li is kinda expessive..

can someone please help me here? :(

I really dont know what to do.. was going to get a Praetorian. but now im stuck.



(Canada Alberta Calgary.)
(Cola-Kills)
 
Bigfoot is on backorder...not sure they can get any since they not pumping them out

and that v1000 is really nice.. lotsa $$$ tho
 
Back
Top