Case mod, painting, and tutorials.

ShepsCrook

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
9,542
I am constantly checking out this forum for great cases, ideas, and designs, so I'm very interested in doing something with an extra case of mine or 2. But I first want to read up on some tutorials for painting and maybe cutting metal, plexi, things like that. Best ways, tools whatever.

Plus, eventually I'd like to create a library of these things at a website of mine to be released at a later date.

So does anyone have any suggestions?
 
Some of those links are dead, moved, and I am looking for what the majority of users here have tried and liked. Sort of a community poll.
 
Dont forget to check out Bill's mods and tutorials at MNPCTECH.com

Quality stuff going on there.
 
Yeah, I nabbed that one late last night. Linears is one of my favorites.
 
Back
Top