• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Case Mat/Stand Suggestions

njenabnit

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
132
I am about to buy one of the Corsair 500R cases and do not think that the legs will provide enough standoff on my carpet. I have considered getting a case stand that would elevate it, but I think I would prefer some kind of plastic mat like what you put under your computer chair. My google-fu is failing me on finding such a solution though. Does anyone have any suggestions?
 
I see in the "post your workstation pics" thread on here that a lot of guys place a piece of wood underneath their rig on carpet. Laminate pieces look decent.
 
Back
Top