Case like Corsair 600T

l33t3r

n00b
Hello, im' looking for a new case since my raidmax ninja is complete crap (plastic piece of sh*t, currently glued so it stands together)...

Currently, my favorite is Corsair 600T, but since it has only one (200mm :S) intake... I would need at least 4 fans- 2x 120mm intake, rear and top exhaust fans, minimal design with no flashy christmas tree lights and of course, VERY good sound isolation, all black color.
I could stuff it with sound isolating foam, but i'm not really sure if that's it. It would be very hard to make rubber seals on case panel edges, so i would prefer a case that is already foamed, like lian-li does.
I would give 200 bucks max...

Thanks!

Um, the 600T has twin (2) 200mm fans. Those should be adequate.

"Twin 200mm cooling fans with white LEDs for excellent cooling"

Just white LED's behind black mesh, should look pretty nice. I would skip the sound insulation. The best solution is to minimize the noise producing equipment by isolation to reduce vibration.

get the corsair 600T. it has 200mm intake, 120mm rear exhaust, 200mm top exhaust. having 2 x 120mm in the front isn't going to do enough compared to the 200 to warrant excluding the 600T from your case search.

Thanks. I'll probably go for 600T, but I just spotted lian-li pc-p50. How would these compare? I think that lian-li would be better in terms of silence and build quality?

Thanks. I'll probably go for 600T, but I just spotted lian-li pc-p50. How would these compare? I think that lian-li would be better in terms of silence and build quality?

the pc-p50 is a POS. Limited room inside and noisy. Get the 600T.

What advantage would there be to two 120mm intake fans vs the 200mm intake the 600T has. The dual fans would be noisier and I doubt they would improve cooling all that much.

What advantage would there be to two 120mm intake fans vs the 200mm intake the 600T has. The dual fans would be noisier and I doubt they would improve cooling all that much.
*shrugs* it's a lot easier to fit a radiator on 120mm than 200mm.

since it has only one (200mm :S) intake... I would need at least 4 fans- 2x 120mm intake

How do you know you need all these fans or the 200mm 600T factory fans are not sufficient?

Seems to me you are just looking to have a lot of fans going rather than trying to determine what is really needed to move the necessary heat out of your case. I think you will find if you can establish a good natural air flow path, and not have fans pointing in different directions fighting each other, it really will not take a heroic amount of air flow to provide reasonable temperatures.

Then again, if you just want a lot of fans for appearance sakes, the only thing that really matters is the available real estate to mount fans.

*shrugs* it's a lot easier to fit a radiator on 120mm than 200mm.

it's also a lot easier to fit a radiator in a 700D than a midtower though. i think if you are looking at cases like the 600T, air cooling is generally assumed.

@RhoXS: Yeah, you're right.

But then, i just spotted Silverstone RV 02. It looks good and mainly, it has motherboard on the right side which means that i'll barely hear computer if i'll have it on the right side of the desk... but since the front mask looks cheap plastic, i'll go with 600T.
I will just wait to hear response from guys in 600t thread who already ordered it =)

I just placed an order for the 600T. I really like the FT02, aside from the top-mounted connectors. That was a deal breaker for me, as I can't (won't) place the computer under a desk.

Last edited:
it's also a lot easier to fit a radiator in a 700D than a midtower though. i think if you are looking at cases like the 600T, air cooling is generally assumed.

not all midtowers should be group together. cm690-2 fits 240 rad with no problem

not all midtowers should be group together. cm690-2 fits 240 rad with no problem

It fits two of them, without modding. If I wanted to WC a midtower I'd definitely pick the CM690 over the 600T. Getting rads in my A05 was harder than I expected, heh...

The 600T is a huge plastic monster so idk why the plastic case of the RV02 throws you off.

or if you like the RV02, go for the FT02, same thing, classier package. Super silent, amazing air cooling.

Back