• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Case Fans for RC-690

Cmustang87

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
4,498
Hey all, should be expecting my new rig with my RC-690 case. Just wondering what case fans you would recommend in the case. I'm running a QX6850 w/ S1283 and a 4870. I would like decently quiet fans, but achieving a silent computer isn't necessary for me... I play my games and music loud =).

Is the stock fan on the S1283 good enough, or what should I put on there? Also, I don't want to buy more than 2 or 3 additional case fans, where should I place them in the case (there are 7 fan openings in the RC-690).

Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Forgot to tell you guys, I WILL be overclocking my QX6850, and I'm new to aftermarket cooling.
 
Back
Top