Case Fan question

Corbin

Limp Gawd
First of all I'm very sorry if this is in the wrong section but it's a very simple question. Would I be able to fit this 120mm fan on instead of the 140mm fan the case comes with? I'm trying to change the overall case to blue instead of green to match my keyboard/mouse. or should I just get this 140mm fan to replace the side panel one and then use the 120mm fans to replace the front and rear fans that are alrdy in the case?

It doesn't look like that case has mounting holes for a 120mm fan. However, you might be able to put the screws through some of the vent holes instead.

hm ok. I think I'll just do the 1 140mm and the 2 120mm. does it look like they are the same shade of blue?

Hey, from my experience with Xion cases, I would tell you to avoid them at all costs, they are made of flimsy aluminum and very cheap plastic, trust me, get a RaidMax if you like the flashy color schemes, I hear their build quility is pretty decent, Xion will just make one headache after another when cheap little plastic holdings snap off.

uhh ok the thing is I've had this pc for about a year now so my next case will probably be an antec but i won't be upgrading it for another year or so. thx for the advice tho!

Back