Case Closed

Yeah thats a bad pun title. Should be "Case Finished" but where's the pun in that. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I killed the last thread because I knew I was going on hiatus, so just to recap for those in the back.
You can sort of see the innards in one of those pics. For those wondering here is the COMPLETE setup.

Lian Li 7b
AMD Athlon 3700+
MSI K8N Neo Platinum
Crucial Ballistix 3200 (2x512)
LiteOn 16x DVD burner
Seagate Barracuda 160GB SATA
Coolermaster Hyper 6
Sapphire X850XTPE
Antec True Power 430
Windows Xp Pro x64
Logitech Cordless Mx Duo
Dell 2005fpw
Pioneer 16x DVD-Rom

Things still needed...
Cold cathodes (probably red), northbridge cooler, Klipsch Promedia 2.1 (getting tomorrow), getto adapter for a fan to cool my memory.
I also need to do a bit of finishing on the newer cuts. I really rushed them because it was entirely too hot out. I'll post again when everything is Finally done.

Note: Apparently Iupload cleaned its server and the older photos are gone. I will check my hard drive and post them if I can find them.

Nice job there are you goin to put some cathode in you case. That would look really nice at night :) Oh and btw, i thought it wa a map at first lol :D

Not sure if this is your cup of tea or not but I think it'd be pretty cool to etch their tatoos into the plexi -- atleast the prevelant one on the hand... since the necks werent on the negative surface.

I really like the work so far, I really like the Boondock Saints and that is some clean cutting.

~Kris

I'd also suggest doing some kind of frosting cause it makes the cutout stand out more. I.E. on some of the just installed it wasn't as clear as it was on the paper at the end(though that might be the camera's fault /shrug)

Back