• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Case building

Salavator

n00b
Joined
May 27, 2011
Messages
9
Hi all,
I have built 2 computers so far (a budget pc and a high end pc) and now I want to try something a bit more difficult. I was looking into building my own computer case, something a little bit special. However I am having difficulty in finding much good information on making a case from scratch (measurements for fittings, ect ).

Could someone please point me in the direction of a guide/information on this.
Thanks

(sorry if this is the wrong place for this)
 
Last edited:
cheers that is exactly what i needed
but I guess I did put it in the wrong place as not many replies
 
Alot of people use a mobo tray/backplane out of another case, and just build the rest around that. No your ok. Its just a slow day (sunday)
 
Back
Top