• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

case/brand/part stickers

Calis

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
407
hi guys, do you know of anywhere I can get brand stickers...

i was hoping to get some to put on my case with the parts i bought, no such like.

I'd be after stuff like OCZ, Abit, XFX etc.. i only got an abit and an amd one so i'd like to complete the collection :D

edit: oh and id love a g-skill sticker to go with my ram
 
i would just google for the company logos and print them out, then use double sided tape to attach it to your case. thats what i do :D
 
a few years ago, custom case badges were all the rage, back when most beige cases still had the indentations for them. not so much anymore. i'm pretty sure tehre are still a few sites that produce them for cheap.

google "custom case badge" and find out.
 
Custom case badges can be purchased at Scotgold. I've used them in the past and they are very good... they are located in the UK (Scotland to be exact) so shipping is a little slower and you'll probably need a credit card or PayPal for foreign currency purchases.

They run small lots (minimum order last time I ordered was 10, I think) and the quality is top notch. In my last order I ordered 100 badges and only had 3 I decided not to use only because there was very minor imperfections in the domed cover.

Check them out if you're looking for custom case badges!
 
Back
Top