• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Case and power supply form factor specifications.

CrazyRob

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
1,273
Is there a public resource for the exact dimensions for the common form factors? Specifically, I'm trying to find out more about standoff hole placement, and the location of the opening for the I/O shield. I'm primarily interested in layouts for Mini-ITX motherboards, and both ATX and SFX power supplies, but I'd like to get info for the other common form factors as well.

I'm thinking about designing/building a case from scratch, but my googling efforts aren't turning up much. I suppose I could always just measure for myself from existing parts, but I'd much rather find an official source if I could.
 
Back
Top