Votes: 11 19.6%
  • T-Mobile

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other-Post what you have

Votes: 5 8.9%

• Total voters

Azazel90x

2[H]4U
Ive been really curious, as to what carrier everyone is using, and whats your satisfaction with them?

I currently have AT&T, and so far ive been super happy with them, coverage is great, 3g coverage is great where i live, and i dont think ill be switching anytime soon. I reside on the east coast of Florida, near the Kennedy space center and coverage all around here is excellent! My phone is the AT&T Tilt or HTC TyTn2

This thread can also help people who are looking to get a new wireless carrier and wants to know everyone's firsthand experience.

Last edited:
Have had Verizon for 4.5 years now. Nary a problem, exceptional coverage. Two phones; Motorola V265 and Motorola Razr V3m.

T-Mobile for 2+ years. I like them, but am not thrilled with their phone selection. I'm waiting for some of the new smartphones to be released before deciding which way to go. I also might get an unlocked phone like the Nokia N95.

I've had Sprint, T-Mobile, and now AT&T in the last 2 years.

Sprint was ok, data coverage sucked where I was from in WI, couldn't get 3G.

T-Mobile was good if you were in a major metropolitan area. I had some real issues with data when I took my phone on a road trip out west last summer.

AT&T I've only had for a few days, and I've only used it here in Chicago, but I like it so far.

My main phone is a blackberry curve running off sprint. Outside of Verizon they are the best in my area. I pay next to nothing for my sprint phone though so I can't complain. Only thing I don't like is that the blackberry doesn't support data and voice at the same time. I wish it did so I could use privus mobile on it in real time(does a reverse lookup when someone calls you to give you a name for caller id).

Work phone is a ntelos blackberry pearl. It was the smallest phone ntelos had that was good. Thing kicks ass as a phone, use my personal blackberry for work email. I have to give ntelos credit. Their data network for the most part sucks(we just got 3g in are area a few months ago) but the calling network is good. Works almost anywhere. I'd recommend them to people who don't use smart phones as they have like a 60 dollar unlimited plan.

Sprint. Family plan, not to expensive. Like it so far. 6 months; going strong.

Started with T-Mobile years ago and switched to Verizon due to coverage issues. Verizon's never let me down no matter where I travel in the US.

My family has had AT&T/Cingular for nearly a decade, we've been happy thus far. Phone selection isn't super great and I wish they had an equivalent of T-Mobiles Fave 5 but coverage is excellent wherever I go (Unlike my T-Mobile phone) and they have never tried to screw us over. Their insurance policy has also never given me any problems when it came time to cash in.

T-Mobile for almost 10 years now, and I couldn't be happier. Used to have a business plan, but recently switched to a family since they didn't offer the G1 with my previous business plan. Price are great, phones are great, and coverage is great. But the best part is that they're customer service is SUPERB.

Sprint here. No other carrier can get close in terms of performance/$. Can't wait to get the Pre!

I have VZN, Coverage rocks. Customer Service sucks, phone selection is getting better...

Sprint + SERO plan FTW. Customer service is getting better. Phone selection is pretty good. Haven't looked at plans since I signed up w/ SERO three years ago, but I'm hearing that Sprint's Everything Plans are pretty good compared to plans w/ similar features on other carriers.

Sprint + SERO plan FTW.

+1

Been on Sero for a year and have been happy with the service. Phone choice hasn't always been great, using the Treo 800w right now which is decent, but the Pre looks cool. If it wasn't for the Sero pricing I'd be on AT&T with an iPhone, though.

I've been with AT&T for about 6 years now. I've always been happy, and the coverage and reliability here in the midwest is excellent.

T-Mobile for three plus years and will not switch until the competition can give me five lines, unlimited text, unlimited internet, 3000 mins per month for under 200.00.

Been with AT&T since Cingular. Have no issues with them what so ever.

No issues like Sprint Customer support looking at my coverage map, asking if I live near the Ocean (I'm in Wisconsin).

I got US Cellular. Coverage is okay, and prices are slightly better than most. Only complaint is the poor selection of phones and piss poor data plan. Would jump to another carrier if I weren't on a two year contract :(

Official [H]ardforum Carrier and Satisfaction Poll

There is nothing "official" about you starting a poll here. You do not represent [H], nor do you have permission to do so. So, don't be calling any thread you start an "official hardforum" poll.

Been with AT&T when they were AT&T lol Hard to say... some weeks service is great, others not... Great 3G coverage in Phoenix until you get near outskirts... Crappy service at my Work (in Tonopah, AZ)

I have been with AT&T since before they switched over and back to AT&T. No real problems except I don't get reception at work. On the other hand my coworkers have had some annoying issues. Originally when we made the switch to the 3G network many people went from perfect coverage to now living in deadzones even though AT&T claimed they had full coverage before we switched. Most people were able to get out of their contracts with no ETF due to the fact they could no longer use their phones where they needed most. Over time the company has switched to Verizon and I am the only one left on AT&T.

I absolutely dread switching to Verizon due to their crappy Verizon UI and sound quality of their network. Everyone I talk to on Verizon sounds like they are in a tunnel regardless of the phone they use.

I been with AT&T for 6-7 years but only 3 years in South Florida, The only issue I have is inside my house, I sometimes get no signal in the middle of the house, Other then that I been very happy. I used an a app called iPhone modem and was able to use 3G from Fort Lauderdale to Daytona Beach at all times on my laptop. :)

Back